A periodical issued six times a year to serve Canada's consumer protection and empowerment professional community. Think Consumers is available by single copy or subscription. New subscribers receive one free month of access before billing starts.
Inside this issue:
- Protecting Consumers in a Pandemic
- When Regulators Wash Their Hands of One Set of Safeguards Trying to Achieve Another
- The Complaints Department Is Closed
- What Catches Your Eye and What Sticks in Your Brain
- New Class Action Laws Impede Access to Justice
- Review: CSA Research Shows Troubling Lack of Investor Understanding
- The Revolving Door: People changes at OBSI, FAIR Canada, FCAC and OEB.
- And more