e-periodical serves the consumer protection and empowerment professional community.
Among the articles in the May 2023 issue:
- Are Competition Regulators Too Constrained?
- Fraud Prevention Month’s Deeper Meaning
- Fragmented Protection Led to Call for Consumer Advocate
- The Federal Budget’s Bouquet to Long-Standing Consumer Issues
- Insights of an Unapologetic Safety Regulator
- Consumers International’s ‘Clean Energy’ Paper
- Beyond Laws and Government – an interview with Dr. Kernaghan Webb
- The Hon. Mr. Bains Goes to Rogers
- Bank Proximity and Consumer Borrowing
- Canada Examines Naming Rules for Plant-Based Dairy Alternatives
- UK Pushback on Sports Gambling Sponsorships
- Stats Canada’s Automators are Standing By for Your Census Questions
Available by single copy or subscription purchase.